Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Let's get physical

I've decided its time to incorporate some good habits into my life.

I tried this once before. At the beginning of the year, I forced myself into becoming a morning person. I woke up by 6:30 each morning, and I was cruising into the office by 8 a.m. each day. Two months later, I was back to the old me that sleeps in a little later. The person who walks directly to the coffee pot upon my feet hitting the floor. And the person who catches most of "Good Morning America" before leaving the house each day.

Yesterday, I started working out with a personal trainer. I've been in an on-again/off-again relationship with fitness for the past few years. A former boyfriend bought me the entire Yoga Booty Ballet DVD series, which I used a couple of times and got bored. I used to run at LSU Shreveport every night after work and that got boring in a week -- even with an iPod.

I'm hoping it will be difficult to get bored with someone there to encourage me and even more importantly, someone to call me if I don't show up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home