Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Simpsonize me

Does this gal look familiar?

Oh yeah, that's me in "Simpson" form. I haven't watched "The Simpsons" since 8th grade when I slowly began to gain control of the TV remote from my older brother, Chris. Prior to that time, it was all "G.I. Joe," "Transformers" and "He-Man." I don't think I ever watched a complete episode of "Saved by the Bell" until Chris was forced to stay late after school for golf practice. Even if you aren't a fan of the show, you can't help but wonder what you'd look like if the show's creators chose to draw you.
I thought my character was funny and somewhat accurate. When I dropped it into our photo system at the paper, three co-workers saw it and e-mailed me to ask if I'd Simpsonized myself. However, my friend Kate had a good observation. "Stephanie, you'd never wear a shirt that low cut." True Kate, very true. Simpson Stephanie is apparently scandalous!
Well, I'm off to Moe's Tavern.
Simpsonize yourself: http://www.simpsonizeme.com/.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

My simpson was super hot. Yours should be called Stephanie Skimpson.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

That's because I accessorized your simpson and gave her a hot green dress. You were wearing brown. You can thank me later.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh, I thought it was a play on my green shirt that I wear out too often. Still, mine was super hot.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home