Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Saints fans find their way to Jackson, Miss.

Friday's Preview will tell you everything you need to know about camping with the Saints, but I figured I'd give you guys a sneak peek of some of the pictures I took.
This is what the autograph sessions were like nearly each day I was there. Hundreds of fans pushing and waving hats and footballs for players to sign. Despite the size of the crowd, you can get autographs with relative ease from players like:

Drew Brees

Reggie Bush


and Deuce McAllister.

It was a great experience and look for more on Friday. In the meantime, I'm still on the lookout for more pictures from you guys. Send in your pictures to preview@gannett.com and look for them in Click each week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

There seems to be a certain photo missing. Oh, wait, you didn't get a photo with my husband. Sigh.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

I took more pictures of Mike Karney than any other player just for you! I just didn't put them on the blog.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home