Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bragging rights


I have to take a moment to say I'm so proud of this guy.

My little brother, Taylor, played one of his best rounds of golf Tuesday to win the city junior amateur. After a rough round and posting a 79 on his first day, Taylor returned yesterday ready to play.
Taylor, a sophomore at Byrd, posted a 66 to win. I'd like to say I taught him some of what he knows, but if you've ever seen me swing a club you'd know this couldn't be true. In fact, it would probably serve me well to take some lessons from him.

So, rather than exaggerate the facts, I'll just say today I'm a very proud big sis.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sammy said...

79 to a 66? Even if he didn't win, he should definitely have gotten Most Improved.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Yeah, his best and worst in two days!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home