Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Friday, June 22, 2007

How much do you love Martina McBride?


Martina McBride is a difficult woman to get on the phone. I've been working through three publicity people for three months to make this happen and now, a week before my assignment is due, I still don't know if I'll get to chat with the country queen.

So, perhaps you or someone you know is a Martina McBride fan and your voice can be represented in my story. Maybe you have a friend who camped out in their sleeping bag on the steps of CenturyTel to get tickets. Well, no one has camped out for tickets since New Kids on the Block came to town, but you get my point.

If you know a fan or you are a fan, e-mail me at snetherton@gannett.com or call me at (318) 459-3260.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sammy said...

I camped out at Hirsch for free Carman tickets, does that count? We were first in line, and were gonna get front row seats. Then, the old people that had taken us wanted to sit on the top row (and I really mean the top row) so it wouldn't be as loud and they could see the stage better. I was pissed. I felt like I sat out there all day for nothing.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Sammy,

Was that for the R.I.O.T. tour? I went to that concert too!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't say i know anyone that camped out for concert tickets, but i know some people who camped for star wars. oh and some people who camped for the xbox 360 and the ps3. unfortunately they are all related, ha!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home