Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I spy something ...

In a sea of thousands and thousands of people, I wondered if I would ever be spotted by those watching from their recliners at home.
My friend and Masters partner LJ said her boyfriend could make us out because he knew what we were wearing. My bright green sweater and white pants could glow in the dark, why wouldn't they be easily spotted on television?

But, perhaps the greatest spotting of all comes from my friend Matt, a fellow Gannett employee, who sent me this picture he supposedly found while searching the wire. I told you guys I had great seats!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're shorter than I imagined.

8:06 PM  
Blogger roy hobbs said...

I'm new to the Shreveport area and just discovered your blog. I like it! But I have to know how you got a pass to the Masters. I'm a huge golf fan and looked into it, but I thought they were like sold out through 2090. If you have a connection, give it up.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Hey Roy,

My tickets were a birthday gift so I'm not sure how my friend got his hands on them. But I know the company is called Ticket Solutions. You may want to look into that.

9:51 AM  
Blogger roy hobbs said...

Ok, let me get this straight. If I've read your other posts right, you and someone named lj went. So this guy bought you tickets to the freaking masters and didn't even go with you. I don't know what kind of other friends you have, but I suggest you hold on to that guy, if only for his b-day giving generosity. I'm blown away! If he gives you tickets to the next Super Bowl, see if you can get one for me!!!! I just looked at Ticket Solutions and the prices are ridiculous!!!! Wow, is all I can say. I need friends like you.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Well, it's a little more complicated than that. But if he reads this blog I'm sure he'll enjoy those comments.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home