Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Friday, March 23, 2007

Pictures, compliments of Losing Anna

The guys from Losing Anna were kind enough to share some of the photos from the St. Patrick's Day concert with me for the blog. Always willing to serve as a good example, they were the first to submit pictures to me and I encourage you to do the same. E-mail your pictures to me at snetherton@gannett.com.
Michael Donner and Gray Schuler
Jonathan Machen

Michael Donner

Eric Pearson

8 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I didn't see a photo of a certain tall drink of water and I am upset. I'm never reading this blog again.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Your tall drink of water was out of town with his tall drink of girlfriend.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thirsty.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

She's actually a kiddie sized version of a drink of water... but that's me being technical.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

More like a sippy cup or a small sip of water.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Yes... fun-sized or bite-sized perhaps.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I took those losing anna pics. Very cool to see them out and about in the world.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Mindy, great pictures. Jonathan Machen sent these to the blog but never told me who took them. Please send us more of your stuff in the future. Just e-mail your images to me at snetherton@gannett.com.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home