Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Monday, March 12, 2007

Picture this ...

My blog is your blog.

That's the new theory. Because my camera weighs in at about 40 pounds, it doesn't make it out with me on most nights. Hopefully your load is a little lighter, and I've got the perfect place to post your party pics.

Just e-mail your photos to me at snetherton@gannett.com. Tell me a little bit about where you are and what's going on and I'll post it on here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your post proves Trudeau's point. I keep telling him I want a more expensive camera. One of the things he keeps saying is make sure it fits into your hand, which I take to mean make sure it's not too heavy to tote around.

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across a blog done by a guy who bought a $15 digital camera from Radio Shack. It had some pretty interesting pictures. I'll try to find the link and send it to you in case you want to downgrade and get something light weight.

10:39 AM  
Blogger The Times said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Kathryn,

I used to be one of those girls who always had a camera out, snapping pictures to the annoyance of those around her! Now, I'm a little camera shy and my massive Nikon doesn't help.

The big camera was provided by the paper and it takes really good pictures, but it's heavy.

I may need to grab one of those $15 cameras before hitting the town. Or I can do what hasn't been done in years and resort to film!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Matt Sciba said...

I'll trade my smaller Canon for your massive Nikon. :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Matty,

It may be a different story if I had any clue on how to use the massive Nikon. I've yet to come out of a smokey, dark bar with a decent picture!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home