Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Justin Timberlake continues to break hearts

I'm cloaked in solid black today. I'm mourning.

As of yesterday, Justin Timberlake will not bring sexy back to Bossier City. First, I'm sad because the area could use a little more sexy. Secondly, my hope of meeting, or at least phone interviewing, my former No. 1 N'Sync heartthrob was shattered.

OK, so I'm not really wearing all black, but I am disappointed. This was one event, I was really looking forward to. The CenturyTel cited "unresolved technical issues and tour production logistics" as the reason for the cancellation. To me, that translates into either Cameron Diaz or poor ticket sales.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sammy said...

I've heard horrible ticket sales, but who knows.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home