Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Monday, January 15, 2007

Beware of cabin fever

Hello bloggers. Sorry for the lack of posts recently. This week, was not so "in" for me considering I spent the entire week confined to my home with a virus. About 15 movies, 6 bowls of soup and three prescriptions later, I must say, oh, how you have been missed. But I've shed my pajama pants, which you can actually get sick of wearing, and I'm back.

All plans for the weekend were cancelled. I missed George Strait and even my dog was sick of seeing me around the house. As my physical health improved, my mental health took a heavy hit from cabin fever. If I were forced to stay in any longer I would have reenacting a few deranged scenes from "The Shining."

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Ew. The Shining? Really? Isn't that the book that Joey from Friends kept in the freezer b/c it was so scary? I don't think I could handle that one... unless I was perched between you and Sass of course.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Shane Bevel said...

You've been missed as well, glad you feel better.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home