Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

See it for yourself

This morning I received a note from Jill Edwards. I mentioned her in my Keith Urban review, although not by name. Jill was the fan who carried a sign and baby gift to the Keith Urban concert and he actually called her up on stage. Here's her note:
Hi! My name is Jill Edwards... I am the woman that brought the LSU onesie to to the Keith Urban concert on March 2 in Bossier City. I just wanted to write a note of thanks for mentioning the experience in your paper. It was quite a night, wasn't it? I've never been so excited! And someone from the crowd posted a note on his website saying that she had video of the experience! She sent it to me and I've posted it on You Tube for all my friends to see! Anyway... I just wanted to say thanks for the nice review and that I really appreciate it!

If you couldn't attend the concert for yourself, check out this video. It really was an amazing sight.

Thanks to Jill for writing and sending this my way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do you want to go to giuseppe's tonight?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Kate, are you for real?

I know I'm on the verge of stardom with all my "extra" work done Sunday. I'm going to be know in the industry as "that superstar background bank teller."

But my HUGE extra check hasn't come in yet so maybe I'll hold off on Giuseppe's for tonight!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Sammy said...

I'm glad you guys can't just call each other on the phone. Keith Urban is having to take a backseat to your going out plans, and quite frankly, he just deserves more than that.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Sammy, I gave her a verbal lashing about this very thing. I said, "What the heck is with you trying to make plans with me on the blog?" You know what she did? She laughed. Laughed. She thought it would be funny.

No one takes me seriously.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home