Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This circus was so much more fun than mine


Goodness, life has felt like a circus lately.

I helped host a baby shower Saturday morning, attended a rehearsal dinner Friday night, my house is under repair, my dog's been ill and I've been working on this major prom story that will run Sunday. Oh, and in my spare time I've helped critique some senior projects at my Alma Mater, the City of Byrd. I'm tired just thinking about all that junk.

But this weekend I attended a circus that was much more fun than the mess I'm currently juggling. Cirque du Soleil's "Saltimbanco" stopped for three performances at the CenturyTel Center in Bossier City. It was such a fantastic show. It was funny, colorful and imaginative.
Here's a link to my review from the show and also glance through the photo gallery by Doug Collier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home