Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What's that smell?

When my editor started talking about this story, I couldn't help but laugh.

MSNBC's Top 5 stinky Hollywood men. Well, they may not actually smell bad, but they sure do look like they've ditched the rules of hygiene.

I'll probably never get close enough to have the pleasure of smelling these stinkers, but Kate Hudson won't stand downwind of Matthew McConaughey again. As the story goes, during the filming of "Fool's Gold" she tried to tell him he stunk, but he wouldn't listen. Just like a man, huh?

So let's make a list of Top 5 stinky-looking female celebs. I'll start with the obvious: Amy Winehouse. After all, didn't she recently get some sort of rash because of her poor bathing habits?

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jessica Simpson. From the word on the streets, she craps in her wardrobe and all over her trailer (this coming from a credible source).

3:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Well, as the saying goes maybe her s--- don't stink?

Couldn't help myself on this one. You pitched it right in there to me.

And I remember from Newlyweds that Nick was always mad at her for being so messy. But the poo thing is something that crazy people do. That's far beyond just poor hygiene.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Kate, I know you'll be the only one to understand this comment, but I don't think that's her way of saying "Zeke, we like you best."

3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think that hygiene has anything to do with it. I think that the laxatives are working a little too well for her.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Pooping in your pants is a huge strike for hygiene, whatever the reason!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Sammy said...

I love that Orlando Bloom is stinky because he wears the "same jeans for a week before he throws them in the washer". I'm pretty sure I'm going on at least week number three with the pair of jeans I have on right now.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Yeah, I laughed about that one too. A pair of jeans just start to get comfortable after you wear them for a week.

Three weeks is a little gross.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home