Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Thursday, January 10, 2008

CenturyTel Center brings big shows in coming months

The CenturyTel Center has announced so many concerts lately that I'm having trouble keeping up with who is playing when. I know Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban are playing soon. Kelly Clarkson and Reba McEntire even sooner. Somewhere in the mix there's Kid Rock. And didn't I hear something about Cirque du' Soleil coming back to CTC? I figured some of you may be sharing in my confusion. Here's a list of what's on the schedule for the upcoming months.

Jan. 11 and 12: Professional Bull Riders
Jan. 18 and 19: AMP Live Monster Trucks
Jan. 24: Harlem Globetrotters

Feb. 2: Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson
Feb. 3: Lipizzaner Stallions
Feb. 10: Shreveport Blues Festival
Feb. 14: Xtreme International Ice Racing
Feb. 16: Celtic Woman
Feb. 19: Kid Rock
Feb. 26 and 27: Sesame Street Live "When Elmo Grows Up"
Feb. 29: Michael Buble

March 1: Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Seether
March 2: Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood
March 8 and 9: Cirque du' Soleil: Saltimbanco

April 16: Disney On Ice High School Musical

For tickets, or more information on any show visit the CenturyTel Center's Web site at www.centurytelcenter.com.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I sort of want to see the Lippizaner stallions.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Ha, I'm strangely curious about that show as well.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Me and Sue and Nonie went to see it when I was a wee child. Could be a good reprise...

11:21 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

We could make it a weekend at the CTC. Reba on Saturday, Horses ... excuse me, Stallions on Sunday!

You know what else would make an awesome reprise? Cirque du' Soleil. I loved that show!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Sammy said...

Reba AND Kelly on one show? That makes no sense.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Yep, Reba AND Kelly. Since they recorded that song together for Reba's album "Duets" they're doing this tour together. Best of Both Worlds Tour, I think.

I want to know if Reba's going to sing "Fancy." That's really my greatest concern about that show at this moment. OH ... or even better ... "Does He Love You" with Kelly! WHAT!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Shane Bevel said...

Better get ready for the mayhem. That Reba and Kelly thing is only going to 15 cities in the nation. People from Dallas are already calling to see if I can get them tickets.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sammy said...

Best of Both Worlds? Don't Jay-Z and R. Kelly already have that copyrighted?

2:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Somehow Doug and I made it through Hannah Montana and there is no way this will be that bad!

Sammy, I thought that was Puff Daddy who did something about the best of both worlds?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I think Hannah Montana was the "best of both worlds' tour... i could be wrong.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Sammy said...

Puff Daddy? He's never been the best of ANY world.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Kate, you are correct. That was Miley/Hannah's concert -- can't get it out of my head! Reba and Kelly's tour is 2 Worlds 2 Voices.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home