Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Give love a chance

I don't know many people these days who enjoy being set up on dates. I refuse. I'd rather be a crazy cat lady than to sit through a terrible, forced date and wonder if he's going to drop me in a ditch somewhere at the end of the night. If you can't tell, I'm a hopeless romantic. And if you can't tell, that was me being sarcastic.
But if you believe in love at first sight or simply would like to meet someone new, here's an event you can attend Wednesday night.
Ronald Hayes Productions
presents
Holiday Love Jones Match up

The selections have been made and it's time to meet.
Come see who will be chosen as they meet for the 1st time.

Come join us for a fun filled evening as we try to "hook-up"
singles in this dating game style venue.
Please be our guest

Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 8-10:30 pm
Party after the event
ADAMS LOUNGE-2015 Old Minden Rd., Bossier City
Special Performance by MOSLEY'S MOVEMENTS
Musical Guest- Marc Scroggins

Tickets $5 in advance, $7 at the door

5 Comments:

Blogger Sammy said...

You must have mistyped...surely that doesn't say "Love Jones". It if does, that is awesome.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

I copied and pasted straight from my e-mail. "Love Jones" reminds me of that old SNL Eddie Murphy skit "Velvet Jones." Do you know that one?

8:32 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

You mean "Vevet Jones"? That was terrific stuff.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Oh, it's one of my favorites!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Velvet Jones? Is that what I read? That is what I immediately thought of when I read this, like your cousin patty pat there.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home