Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Friday, April 20, 2007

I wear my sunglasses at the airport too

My friend Kate and I were at a movie recently when the preview for "Oceans Thirteen" rolled across the screen. The above image was included in the preview and had us laughing instantly.

In September, I took a trip to Las Vegas with two of my best friends Kate and Sass. After a long week on the strip, we sat in the Vegas airport exhausted, in what looks like the very same seats pictured above, doing the exact same thing for about an hour, wearing the same dark-tinted sunglasses. As I told Kate, naturally, I'm the George Clooney of the group. A little older, sophisticated, not a hair out of place, right?

I don't know if she agreed with my theory, but the uncanny resemblence had us in stitches. Except our sunglasses are a little bigger. Don't you agree?


Have a good weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sammy said...

I guess this was worth it.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Sammy, you guess this was worth what?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I think we were mesmerized by the people on the moving sidewalks. Seriously... greatest trip ever!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

green

1:22 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Netherton said...

Jonny,

That was the luckiest thing I've ever seen. If you go back to Vegas, I don't think you should try that again. Don't taint the memory.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home