Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Jack and Coke Icee puts a new twist on an old favorite

Considering I've eaten nothing but Revel food recently -- that and McDonald's since it's Monopoly time -- last night I figured it was time to try out a drink.

At festivals, all I really expect to find is beer, but I'm not the biggest beer fan. I'll drink it from time to time, but typically it's not something I go for. So, as I was walking around checking out my other options, I came across possibly the best alcoholic beverage I've ever tasted -- a Jack Daniels and Coke Icee.

The drink tastes just like a regular Coke Icee, but with a little extra kick. My friends all passed it around oohing and aahing over just how good it tasted. I figure if my current career doesn't pan out I can open my own adult Icee store complete with Crown and Coke Icees, Vodka and 7up Icees, Jack and Coke Icees, etc. It's too bad you can only get these once a year.

3 Comments:

Blogger BigWheelChamp said...

At the North Carolina State Fair they are actually serving FRIED COCA-COLA.

They add Coke to waffle batter and drizzle the batter into the deep fryer which produces a string of fried Coke.

Mmmmmmm....fried coke....

1:41 PM  
Blogger The dykes next door said...

No need to wait 'til next year. Swing by Mr. Thrifty and Circle K on the way home, and viola, a spiked Icee.
Fried Coke, dear God, what next, Coke on a stick?

6:15 PM  
Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

now THAT sounds like a treat! mmmm, jack-n-coke icee.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home