Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Thursday, August 24, 2006

WANTED: A place to lay my head

House hunting is like going to the dentist. You hate it, but really what choice do you have?

For the second time this year, I'm looking to move and for the second time the results have been fruitless. I'm tired of apartment life. And since I recently got a dog with quite a spirited bark, I think apartment life is no longer fond of me. Just ask my neighbors.

After spending days scavaging Shreveport and studying the classifieds, the only 1BR/1BATHs I found either had bars on the windows or were too rich for my blood. In this town, it shouldn't be so impossible to find a decent place.

I resolved myself to the one thing I said I would never do after I graduated college. ... I'm getting a roommate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home